FBA with Active Directory for internet users.

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Feb 8, 2008 at 4:53 AM
Hi,
My sharepoint webapplication has two zones,Default and intranet(Default is used for internet.)
I am trying to configure default zone from windows authentication to forms authentication to use the active directory users.I have configured the webconfig for the site ,to use forms authentication with active directory.
Now when i tried the url i am getting the sign page and when signed in it is give me accesssdenied page.
I want to know can i configure the webconfig to use FBA,as there are two zones in that web application.If so ,how can the other zone uses the windows authentication.
Second thing i want to know is after signing in it is not taking me to the desired destination url, which when signed with windows authentication will take me.
So,how can i redirect the page to my site url.
Feb 26, 2008 at 5:06 AM
Hi ,
I am also having the sae issue as mentioned below

My sharepoint webapplication has two zones,Default and intranet(Default is used for internet.)
I am trying to configure default zone from windows authentication to forms authentication to use the active directory users.I have configured the webconfig for the site ,to use forms authentication with active directory.
Now when i tried the url i am getting the sign page and when signed in it is give me accesssdenied page.
I want to know can i configure the webconfig to use FBA,as there are two zones in that web application.If so ,how can the other zone uses the windows authentication.
Second thing i want to know is after signing in it is not taking me to the desired destination url, which when signed with windows authentication will take me.
So,how can i redirect the page to my site url

regards
shekhar