EXECUTE permission denied on object aspnet...

Topics: User Forum
Mar 20, 2007 at 3:58 PM
The "AdminWebPart" Web Part appears to be causing a problem. EXECUTE permission denied on object 'aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion', database 'wss3testusers', schema 'dbo'.

Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.

Any ideas on this. SQL Permissions error I would assume but how do I know which user. Is this the pool account?
Mar 25, 2007 at 3:10 AM

Jbenisek wrote:
The "AdminWebPart" Web Part appears to be causing a problem. EXECUTE permission denied on object 'aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion', database 'wss3testusers', schema 'dbo'.

Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.

Any ideas on this. SQL Permissions error I would assume but how do I know which user. Is this the pool account?

If you are using integrated authentication, make sure that the apppool user has the full membership role in your user database.
Mar 26, 2007 at 5:52 PM
This is what I missed. I used a diffrent setup guild for the 1st part of the setup and not your on this site. So I missed a security step on my user database on the SQL Server.

Thank You for your help this is great.