Workflow with double authentication

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Mar 20, 2007 at 11:56 PM
I have setup your forms authentication for two websites : One for AD and one for Sql account DB. My two sites have two host or url.

When i start a workflow on a document with the AD website and assign to a user that are on the Sql DB, this user receive a email with a link that point to the AD site. Then he cannot use his username/pass.

Do you have a solution for this problems ?

thanks
Coordinator
Mar 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM

iddiolivier wrote:
I have setup your forms authentication for two websites : One for AD and one for Sql account DB. My two sites have two host or url.

When i start a workflow on a document with the AD website and assign to a user that are on the Sql DB, this user receive a email with a link that point to the AD site. Then he cannot use his username/pass.

Do you have a solution for this problems ?

Hi, This solution was provided to the community as an sample for demonstrating capabilities of using SharePoint with FBA. If you have a specific requirement you may need to build a solution that will provide you with the functionality that you are after.
We will be doing a new release soon and will make the source available for the community.
Cheers

Chandima

thanks