Discussions under Project Management Forum

File notFound error in register.aspx&retrieve-password.aspx

first post: aravinda123 wrote: Hi,The register.aspx and forgot password pages giving error like 'F...

FBA Loggin can't edit My Settings in WSSv3

first post: Jbenisek wrote: What access settings need to be changed to allow FBA loggin users t...

latest post: andresleon wrote: Update: i was able to find the path described by Jbenisek. the cl...

login page not found

first post: nologo wrote: Completed the install and followed the instructions, now when i cli...

latest post: nologo wrote: fyi, resolved the issue by doing the following: uninstalled the so...

Installing and uninstalling the solution

first post: nologo wrote: guys, regarding my problems, ive created a deploy.cmd & undeploy.cm...

Not authorized to view Extended Web Application (FBA)

first post: mgthantzin wrote: I've followed one tutorial that explains how to set up FBA in Share...

FBA with Active Directory for internet users.

first post: adityaraj wrote: Hi, My sharepoint webapplication has two zones,Default and intra...

latest post: shekhar_76 wrote: Hi , I am also having the sae issue as mentioned below M...

FBA works great, small bug, email notification to external site users

first post: Jbenisek wrote: I have FBA working great with a split login, Intranet.domain.com fo...

Will this ever get out of beta?

first post: NiskyPTO wrote: There's so much interest in this feature for SharePoint, yet no upd...

Source?

first post: RCrouch wrote: Will the source be available for this project? I am hesitant to use...

latest post: pjotr wrote: The source would really be nice. Of course we can look into the .dl...

Add Groups to Groups?

first post: tadosborn wrote: Does anyone know of a way to add groups to groups using forms authe...

latest post: Chansky wrote: tadosborn wrote: Does anyone know of a way to add groups to gro...